MediTEX Technology is an antimicrobial, antibacterial and odor-resistant Solutions company which specializes in the development, manufacturing and marketing of antimicrobial, antibacterial textiles for the government, healthcare & commercial industry. MediTEX mission is to be an integral part of the comprehensive antimicrobial solutions necessary to prevent the spread of bacteria.
A recent University of Maryland research study revealed that 65% of medical personnel reported that they change their lab coats less than once a week, and a surprising 15% admitted they change their lab coats less than once a month. It’s not surprising that a staggering 97% of healthcare workers agreed that they are concerned about the presence of bacteria in healthcare facilities like theirs, as well as on medical textiles. Now, healthcare workers and patients can have greater peace of mind knowing that their medical textiles feature Microban antimicrobial protection that inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria on the fabric, keeping MediTEX textiles cleaner and fresher.
News please click on the link below
MediTEX ANTIMICROBIAL / ANTIBACTERIAL MEDICAL TEXTILES
MEDICAL LAB COATS
- Unisex Consultation Jacket
MEDICAL WARM UP JACKETS
- Unisex Snap Front Jacket With Rib Cuff
MEDICAL BATH LINENS
MEDICAL BED LINENS
- Sleep Knit Envelope Sheets
- Ultra Knit Envelope Sheets
- Ultra Knit and Sleep Knit Top sheets
- Ultra Knit and Sleep Knit Pillowcases
- Woven Flat Sheets & Pillowcases
MEDICAL CLOTHING PROTECTORS
- Aurorra Clothing Protectors
- Perma Print Clothing Protectors
- Terry & Twill Clothing Protectors
MEDICAL OR TEXTILES
MEDICAL PATIENT APPAREL
MEDICAL INCONTINENCE CARE GARMENTS
MEDICAL KITCHEN LINENS
- Tablecloths, Napkins & Placemats
MEDICAL DIABETIC SOCKS
MEDICAL LAUNDRY BAGS & CARTS
- Zippered, Mesh Laundry Bag
- PVC Mesh Bags & Cart Covers
- Soiled Linen Laundry Carts
Copyright © 2000-2019 MediTEX Technology All rights reserved.
MediTEX Company A Division of Bayrouti Laboratories Ltd. MediTEX logo ® are registered trade-marks of Bayrouti Laboratories Ltd.